Best Bikini Sexy Bodies

Happy Memorial Day Dolls! I have been thoroughly enjoying my Memorial's Day sleeping in, soaking up the sun, and working out! I hope all you have been enjoying your day. While I was soaking up some mah-jor sun today I was skimming through some pictures of what I think are some of the best bikini bodies. 

I never really thought Megan Fox was "hot." But she does have a really nice stomach I'll give her that.

I love how toned AnnaLynne McCord keeps her body.

I DIE for Miranda Kerr's body. Even after having baby Flynn she still looks AH-MAZING!

Kim K. may not have the smallest/petite frame but she definitely knows how to take advantage of her curves.

And, I thought Kourtney already had a hot body before she had Mason... Now after having Mason I think her body is hotter than ever. 

I didn't really pay much attention to Selena Gomez until I heard that her and Justin Bieber were boyfriend/girlfriend... And, now that I've just now recently discovered her I think she's really cute and has great sense of style.

I literally DIE for Jessica Alba's body. She literally has the most perfect legs and ass.

Lucy Liu looks fabulous here, and if I can look this good at age 43 I'll be major thankful.