Lindsay Lohan is a cracked-out diva

[gallery_main-0909_lindsay_soho_05.jpg]

“Don’t f-cking touch me,” Lindsay muttered, and no one did anything! How about calling the cops on her dumb ass? Eh. How long will Lindsay continue to even be invited to these events? And what bothers me more is that Lindsay pulled this sh-t in front of her sister. Great message for Ali, right? Be a cracked out diva, hiss “don’t f-cking touch me” and everything will go your way.


[gallery_main-0909_lindsay_soho_06.jpg]


Yesterday, Jaybird wrote about Life & Style’s cover story this week, in which a source claims “Anything Lindsay does, Ali wants to do.” This includes dressing alike, “looking shockingly skinny and sporting plumped-up lips.” So how long before we begin reading Page Six reports about Ali’s psycho, cracked-out diva behavior? And you know Ali wants to be the kind of “celebrity” Lindsay is. You know, the kind of “celebrity” that never works, perpetuates neverending drama, breaks into her own home (allegedly) and gets sued all the time. Tragic.

[gallery_main-0909_lindsay_soho_07.jpg]


Oh, and in case anyone cares, Lindsay Lohan just tweeted that regardless of whatever rumor is spreading like wildfire, she is not in a psych ward. Lindsay wrote: “Hahahaha my publicist just called me & said she heard I was in a psych ward!!!! Hahaha WHAT IS WRONG with people???? I’m working lol…BUT that’s one I’ve NEVER heard about myself before! New ones r always interesting huh? There’s SO much more going on in the world! Wake up.”

[gallery_main-0903_lindsay_lohan_bikini_06.jpg]


Oh, Lindsay. She’s so wise. Tell us more about what’s happening in the rest of the world, Lindsay!

[gallery_main-0903_lindsay_lohan_bikini_04.jpg]