MEGAN FOX IS SINGLE!

[gallery_main-0615_megan_fox_germany_01.jpg]
Just when you thought Megan Fox couldn't get any more awesome than globetrotting and wearing next-to-nothing, now it turns out she's not tied down either:
"I'm currently what you would call single I guess," the actress told Britain's The Sun on Sunday while in Berlin promoting the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Megan had previously been engaged to actor Brian Austin Green, who is both the luckiest and sorriest SOB in the world for having and then losing her. Now Megan said she has her eye on someone else.

[gallery_main-0604_megan_fox_gquk_11.jpg]
"There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain," Megan told the paper when asked who she would like to go out with next, adding, "And I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard."
Might I suggest you go another way, Megan? I'm thinking perhaps a celebrity blogger who lives in a one bedroom apartment in Ohio with a dog? I know you must think that offer sounds too good to be true, but let me assure you, it is not. Oh no, it is not.

[gallery_main-0615_megan_fox_germany_18.jpg]

Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
[gallery_main-0610_megan_fox_southkorea_00.jpg]

Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars