Paris Hilton: 'Doug Reinhardt will be my husband'

[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_01.jpg]

Talking to E! News at the Samantha Ronson party Lindsay Lohan was banned from, Paris revealed she wants to marry Doug Reinhardt:

[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_02.jpg]
"We're best friends," Paris told me. "It's not like we just met. We've known each other over the past year. I was in a relationship before and we reconnected. I'm really in love and really happy."
As for the rumors that the two are engaged, it hasn't happened yet, but it seems to be in the future for the two. "You never know," Doug said. "He's going to be my husband," Paris giggled.

[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_04.jpg]

You know what? I'm all for this, and I hear Mexico is a great place to get married right now. No, really, I'll even invite a whole bunch of my classy friends, a cartel of them if you will, because I love romance so much. Now get packin', you crazy lovebirds!

[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_05.jpg]
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_06.jpg]
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_07.jpg]
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
[gallery_main-0405_paris_hilton_myhouse_00.jpg]

Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip