Megan Fox has been named the newest crotch of Armani underwear

[gallery_main-0921_megan_fox_talking_03.jpg]

I know I talk a lot of smack about Megan Fox (mostly about how much I want to smack her) but I don’t think this is a horrible hire for Armani. While I think Megan has jacked her face through extensive plastic surgery, her body is pretty great, and she’ll probably be a good underwear model and increase Armani sales. Meanwhile, Cristiano isn’t really a household name in America - but I’m sure Armani wants him mostly for his international name recognition.
[gallery_main-0921_megan_fox_talking_01.jpg]


Interesting side note - a few months ago, the rumor was that Posh was going to be replaced by Angelina Jolie, who would “costar” in ads with David. David’s response to that was hilariously cryptic: “You know she wouldn’t do it and I wouldn’t do it. At the end of the day, I wouldn’t do it because I’m married.” Because doing underwear ads = affair, right Goldenballs? Anyway, it’s interesting to me because Angelina was the rumored crotch first, but they ended up with Megan. Fascinating.


[gallery_main-0918_megan_fox_bald_21.jpg]
Megan Fox has been named the newest crotch of Armani underwear, replacing Victoria Beckham. This follows last week’s news that David Beckham’s big, black, bulging crotch was going to be replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo. So, Beckhams out, and Megan and Cristiano are in. Except that they aren’t going to be starring in bizarre, sketchy ads together, like Posh and Becks did. No, Megan’s crotch will be appearing in January, solo.

[gallery_main-0724_megan_fox_comiccon_07.jpg]